cacaoweb.org
July 22, 2018, 08:22:08 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: me pide aceptarla en facebook y no funciona  (Read 2936 times)
secroer

View Profile
« on: February 07, 2011, 06:07:52 am »

como lo dice el titulo  me dice ke tengo ke aceptar la aplicacion en facebook para poder continuar lo hago y no pasa nada ya no puedo ver nada y solo por eso ke puedo hacer para resolverlo ??
alfred
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2011, 11:15:29 am »

es necesario registrarse en facebook
scosihdd

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2011, 10:34:17 am »

a partir de hoy me esta pasando la misma situacion, a mi no me gusta facebook. soy antifacebook
Wdanor

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2018, 06:29:11 am »

after graduation patton seemed destined for a career as a teacherA career 55.3 true shooting percentage shows how efficient Muhammad can be. He knocks down enough of his free throws to show that his stroke will translate to long range, and he has upped his 3 point attempt rate every season, showing his willingness to adapt to the modern game. Last season, he cheap nhl jersey posted a wholesale jerseys China 7.6 turnover percentage on a 21.5 percent usage Chicago Cubs jersey wholesale rate, making it apparent that even with a high volume of touches, he can take care of the ball..

John Carlson's pass set up Ovechkin's blistering one-timer

https://www.bing.com/news/apiclick.aspx?url=https://wholesale.ujerseyscheap.com/tag/authentic-rougned-odor-jersey

Steelers, Seattle Seahawks Away: Denver Broncos, Kansas Cit

A Number Of The Best Tactics For Fantasy tcu boykin jersey Basketball Game

a positive, you can say the team got its act together in th

Boumeester, D Jordan Schmaltz, C Oskar Sundqvist and G Carter

Wdanor

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2018, 05:12:15 pm »

and also fired from station 1aMosley and the No. 6 ranked run defense, allowing just 86.4 yards per game (to better running teams). Mettenberger didn't look Special Jersey, Special Team ready for his first start in Week 8, so it will be interesting to see if he made any strides over the fanatics jerseys bye.. It was just   you could feel Blake Bortles it. People cheap jerseys believed it and it was like everybody was getting it and giving positive energy. I really believe About When He Put To Rest Thoughts Wholesale Fanatics Jerseys Of Retirement That He that it just started going throughout the team, and I Boston Red Sox jersey authentics think Calgary Flames third jersey that it's one thing that just helped us get going just a little bit..

move cheap nhl jerseys coupon code to thwart a 2-on-0 break

Introduction To Nfl Jerseys

Winner And Custom Youth Nhl Hockey Jerseys Later Cheap Claude Giroux Jersey Perennial Albatross

incentive good place to buy cheap nba jerseys with the All-

Granato played 13 years in the NHL from 1998-2001, scoring

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: