cacaoweb.org
September 30, 2016, 01:55:02 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Firefox Addon for Chome?  (Read 3084 times)
Flaxicon

View Profile
« on: February 04, 2011, 07:49:36 am »

The firefox addon is very nice, it automatically "fixes" the video in a new tab. it would be nice if this was an extension on chrome too, and i know there's and illimutux extension that also uses cacaoweb's technology, but the videos seem better on the cacaoweb site(and firefox addon site).

If i made any false facts i apologize, and i'd also like to know if this is possible, if so how likely is it to happen.
alfred
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2011, 10:06:04 am »

no sorry we don't have it for chrome, i don't know if the video quality is really better with cacaoweb player than illimitux player, it's probably the same but i'm not sure
cowyWB75

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2011, 03:40:07 pm »

I agree it is not possible “yet” for google chrome to have add-ons like the firefox even if it if it on cacaoweb. Anyways I think it is possible to use add-ons for google chrome if they allow it to be build (which is as for still prohibited). Google chrome is good in video browsing anyway besides that it is smooth in browsing.

Try our free seo with seo services
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: