cacaoweb.org
July 22, 2018, 08:21:51 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Se queda haciendo Buffer  (Read 2078 times)
scosihdd

View Profile
« on: January 17, 2011, 11:10:40 am »

Cuando comienzo a ver el video cacaoweb me usa todo el ancho de banda, este no es el problema.
luego sigue descargando y despues de unos pocos minutos deja de descargar cuando el video llega al tope de lo que habia descargado comienza a tratar de descargar pero no lo hace y se queda en el buffer, entonces me toca refrescar el navegadory para que comienze a descargar de donde se quedo.
Jeffsueddy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2017, 05:45:17 pm »

Genericos De Propecia   Rezeptpflichtig Apotheke Zithromax For Rabbits  Kamagra 100

[
Wdanor

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2018, 06:03:32 am »

after another terrible season in jacksonvilleDavis. YOUNG / HEYMAN: I fall in love Cheap Jerseys M. Davis. Alan Moss . Martyn Moxon . Alan Mullally . Mayfield is a legitimate Heisman Trophy candidate, but there are different opinions about how his game will translate to the next level. Is he just a good college quarterback or could he be something special in the NFL? I polled five NFL personnel executives and asked them for a player comparison for the Sooners QB. Spartans #33 Magic Johnson Green Stitched Hardwood Legends Basketball NCAA Jersey Here are their answers..5. After my Wednesday column on the Bucs, where I claimed they need leadership and not more excuses, GM Mark Dominik and coach Raheem Morris commented. First Morris: The games that we have lost were to the Houston Texans, who are in first or second place in their division.

that span, after opening the season leading the NFL in scoring

Editor's PicksDaniel Sprong among best waiver addsSearching

Montreal Canadiens truly package bed-list Edmonton Oilers center Leon Draisaitl

Tacklers Dante Fowler Jr Cheap Jersey Miss And Get Out Into Open Space Is Definitely

during the school's Martin Luther King Jr. Day celebration.

Wdanor

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2018, 06:37:57 am »

after it had been Wholesale MLB Jerseys kicked4. Miami's ground game is sort of a mess. With Arian Foster (groin) not expected to play, look for the Dolphins to lean again on an uber committee approach led by rookie Kenyan Drake. He asks highly intelligent questions about other cheap jersey point guards or game situations, Brown said. There is a quiet competitiveness that I misjudged. I used to give a kick all the time, to cheap nfl jersey China say we need you to get going, we need you to get tougher, we need you to Discount Jerseys lead us.As a scout you ask, 'How small is too small?' Tony was sure what would work. His endorsement and the cheap mlb jerseys good staff we Athletics #8 Joe Morgan Green Salute to Service Stitched Baseball Jersey had really helped, plus you can't downplay the outstanding talent Robert had. You couldn't just take some smaller guy who was above average in some things and give him to the staff to make him great.

Lena Dunham and an additional sandals with became aquainted with Gala

two-handed slam and crashed hard to the floor after New Yor

Clarke-Salter has come through the ranks at Chelsea and is h

People Cheap Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Would Tell You That Tilman Was Already The Most Well-Known Business

Bournemouth have completed the signing of Nathan Ake from Ch

striking out three to pick up his 18th victory of the

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: